Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ginger and the Epic Shortcut (Comic Series #6)


A new strip which isn't so new since I had finished it during Pchum Ben Day. I was intended to post it on my blog as well as my facebook page when the sad news struck. I could be perky no more and decided to take a break. I don't want to dwell too long on my own sadness, so I figure that I should post my next strip and hope that Ginger can make everyone feel better.

This strip is about my mom and her best friend taking a shortcut home. In case you don't know, she lived not far away from the military airbase. Actually, the event was even more scary-funny, since they were convinced that the plan was going to crush on them, because it seemed too close for comfort, and my mom and her best friend tripped over each other. Just the two of them, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment